We are not just a consultancy company dedicated to integrated sustainable entrepreneurship. We remain entrepreneurs ourselves.
In our portfolio you find the enterprises we developed in the Netherlands and in upcoming markets. Our portfolio is therefore divided into two. You can find the consultancy assignments that were commissioned by organizations to us. We work for start-ups, medium and small business, the province, Metropole region’s, NGO’s, International Organizations, municipalities, ministries, Design and architect bureaus, consultancy agency’s, higher education.
We often managed to develop an idea into a flourishing company with our own investment capital and that of informal investors. They invested up to 1,5 million euro. The companies employed each between 40-60 people.
Our companies are built according to next economy principles, also in terms of organization, leadership and management. We work as a network organization. We co-develop the business and surrounding region with our (potential) customers and stakeholders from the start. We stimulate local owner-and leadership among our employees and local management. Integrated sustainability is business as usual, part of the heart of the company.
We work cross-sector on the growth of integrated sustainable, circular companies, organizations and initiatives.Since 2012 we have shifted our attention to the city and organizations that are active to built livable, lively cities for a broad spectrum of shareholders.
What all our customers have in common is that they share certain values and have a drive for integrated sustainable-circular change. We have experience in the following sectors:
- Urban development in NL; place making, innovation hubs & networks, social & circular design and architecture, cultural projects in neighborhoods.
- Redesign of city business areas : we design roadmaps, steps and strategies for the sustainable transformation of these areas.
- Hospitality, tourism and recreation 3.0 in cities in NL: purpose travel, recreation, integrated sustainable tourism strategy & planning, prevention of over tourism.
- Healthcare: innovative concepts and approaches
- Agriculture; sustainable supply chains, sustainable business development and transformation