We are a consultancy network dedicated to the growth of innovative and (circular) sustainable entrepreneurship. We help your start-up or SME business or NGO grow to a next level. We nurture your power as a change maker. We take care of your business development strategy and implementation. We also remain entrepreneurs ourselves and therefore understand your challenges and know how to solve them.
We also develop integrated sustainable master plans for regions and countries in tourism such as in Surinam, Uganda, Costa Rica, Tanzania and we developed a first study for the island of Grenada. You can find our work in the portfolio below.
In our portfolio you find the enterprises we developed in the Netherlands and in upcoming markets. Our portfolio is therefore divided into two:
- You can find the consultancy assignments that were commissioned to us. We work for innovative sustainable-circular start-ups, medium and small business, metropole region’s, NGO’s, International Organizations, Design and Architect bureaus, consultancy agency’s, higher education.
- We developed concepts into a flourishing companies with our own investment capital and that of informal investors. They invested up to 1,5 million euro. These companies grew and employed between 40-60 people. We often acquired co-ownership of the surrounding land too. We started of in the sustainable (circular) hotel branch in various countries. Hotels that accelerated integrated development in a region.
We have experience in the following sectors:
- Hospitality, tourism and recreation 3.0 in regions in upcoming countries and the Netherlands: purpose-transformative travel, integrated sustainable tourism vision and strategy, sustainable-circular hotel strategy, planning and management, prevention of ‘overtourism’.
- Agriculture-food; sustainable supply chains, sustainable business development and transformation
- Sustainable-circular building and design
- Urban development in NL; place making, the development and management of innovation hubs & networks, social & circular design and architecture, cultural projects in neighborhoods.
What all our customers have in common is that they share certain values and have a drive for integrated sustainable change.